Friday The 13th Jason Voorhees Horror Movies Funny Ugly Christmas Sweater Amazing Gift Idea Thanksgiving Gift T171022
This quintessential sweater material is one of the warmest. Wool is a spun fiber made from the hair of a number of mammals. Wool created from sheep is the most common, but it can also come from alpacas, goats, and llamas. Angora wool comes from rabbits. Whatever its source, wool is one of the most insulating natural fabrics. It keeps your body heat in and the cold out, even when it gets wet, and it wicks moisture away from the body. A true Irish fisherman’s sweater is always knit in wool because it keeps these hardworking anglers warm, dry, and comfortable through long days facing gale-force winds and sea spray.
When fishing off the coast of Ireland to be sure. But wool sweaters will keep you dependably warm through most of your outdoor adventures in the cold, from wingshooting to walking in the park to treks in Patagonia.
Product Information : Friday The 13th Jason Voorhees Horror Movies Funny Ugly Christmas Sweater Amazing Gift Idea Thanksgiving Gift
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.